8/28/10

Wasting Time

Im Not to sure why Im doing this considering how early I have to wake up tomorrow but im waiting for a ton of music to upload to my ipod so what the heck Ill waste a little time! :)

My 100 Truths.
1. Real Name – Elizabeth Joy Ramsdell
2. Like It – ya it salright :)
3. Single or Taken– SINGLE! :)
4. Zodiac Sign – cancer
5. Male or Female – Female.
6. Elementary – TCA!
7. Middle – TCA!!!!
8. High – TCA!!!! AAAHHHH!
9. College – Mmmm.. I dunno. I'll do what God wants me to. but im likin Bama Crimson Tide ;)
10. Hair Color – brown
11. Eye Color - BLUE :)

12. Hair Length – medium :/ I cut it

13. Current Worry – Im gonna be sooo tired tomorrow!
14. Race – B.L.A.C.K. :) haha jk Im white :)
15. Are you a health freak?- I wish i was but no I eat what I like :)
16. Height – hahaha im sort :/
17. Do you have a crush on someone? – JESUS YES! :)
18. Do you like yourself? - Sure do!
19. Piercings – Ears
20. Tattoos – Nope
21. Righty or Lefty – Righty

FIRSTS-
22. First Surgery – my mouth :/
23. First Piercings – Ears
24. First Best Friend – Savannah Lewis :)
25. First Award – hah. I won the history contest in like kindergarten!!
26. First Sport – Basketball yo! Imma baller :)
28. First Vacation - Colorado
29. First Teacher – Mrs. jenifer
30. First Crush – uhmmmmmmm like Nick Zenger I think haha

THIS OR THAT-
31. Orange or Apple Juice – apple juice.
32. Rock or Rap – Mmm... As long as it's christian, both!
34. Nsync or Backstreet Boys - uhmmmmm neither thanks :)
35. Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera – yuck. & yuck.
36. Night or Day – Nights usually. But both during summer!
37. Sun or Moon – Both. :)
38. Tv or Internet – internet.
39. Playstation or Xbox - neither
40. Kiss or Hug - hugs
41. Iguana or Turtle – Turtle!!!!
42. Spider or Bee - Oh my gosh neither.
43. Fall or Spring – ffaaalllll :) so beautiful!
44. Limewire or iTunes – iTunes
46. Soccer or Baseball – SOCCER O YA!

CURRENTLY
50. Drinking – nothing!!!
51. I'm about to – sleeeeeep
53. Singing – hold n - Abandon
54. Typing – a;sldkjfasldjfalsjd, stupid question.

FUTURE-
55. Want Kids - not right now.
56. When – After I get married.
57. Want to get married – fo sho.
58. When – Whenever God wants me to.?
59. Where do you want to live – SOUTHEAST ASIA....... thats all thanks :)
60. How many kids do you want – hmmmm three :)
62. What did you want to be when you were little – missionary :) hey wait!
64. Mellow Future or Wild – Wild for Jesus!
67. When do you want to die - When I'm old. very very VERY old

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE SEX YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO
68. Lips or Eyes – eyes. duh.
69. Hugging or Kissing - hugs
70. Shorter or Taller – Taller
71. Tan Skinned or Light – Tan.
72. Romantic or Spontaneous – Both
73. Dark or Light Hair - dark

74. Muscular or Normal – MUSCULAR!! haha. but not too muscular cause thats just gross
75. Hook-up or Relationship – Relationships.
76. Similar to you or different – uhmmmm attrative.

HAVE YOU EVER-
78. Kissed a stranger – Nope.
79. Drank Bubbles – NOOO
80. Broken a bone – haha........... uh yes
81. Climbed up a tree – YA!
82. Broken someones heart – alsjdfldgh
83. Turned someone down – Yep.
84. Had your heart broken - mhmm...
85. Liked a friend as more than a friend – yep

DO YOU BELIEVE IN-
86. Yourself –Most of the time
87. Miracles – Absolutely.
88. Love at first sight - nope.
89. Santa Claus – nahhh man

90. Kiss on first date –Nooooo.
91. Angels – of course!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY-
92. Are there people you want to be with right now? - hanging out with them??? yes
93. Who - My friends
94. Like someone – no i dont!

LASTS-
95. Text Message - sweet :) Thanks so much! - preston coles
96. Received Call – uh idk
97. Call Made - my father
98. Facebook Message – faiths number!!! I LOVE HER!
99. Missed Call – my father. ahahha
100. Last hungout with – Savannah! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment